<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, June 26, 2005

    576 now K, and yes, my heart is indeed black...

    Onn that note, had to say a few goodbyes today, which is always a bit sad. Fortunately I will see most of those people next year, so it was not quite as wrenching as it could be. There are a good few who I may not see again of course, some of whom have managed to slip away before I had the chance to say goodbye.

    They will be hunted down and shot.

    Hopefully I will be able to find the rest before I leave on tuesday, so if you are still around, text me and we can go get drunk or something.

    Or better still, leave a comment. For the gods' sakes leave comments! I know theres more than 2 of you who read this! Please?

    Now I'm tired, I've just woken up.
    Comments:
    Ahhh! It's a comment! Have a good summer, Rich!

    --Tristan
     
    How about leaving comments on my blog in return then rich?
    --Ro
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?