<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, June 18, 2005

    Exam yesterday, hideous hideous layout, I had no choice in the questions I did.

    Despite this, I think it went quite well, disregarding some infinite sphere/cylinder mishaps.

    Now I only have three more, on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. This leaves me no time to revise properly. So I'm wasting more time doing this, and trying to calculate if I will ever equal Kieran's number of hits. This seems unlikely though, because one, I like his page, and two, I visit his page every day. Now when I view my page, nothing happens, because I have told it to ignore my IP address. When I view his, it gos up one. Now I beleive the same is not true of him, he can make either mine or his go up as he visits. Grr.

    Tune in tomorrow for a new solution to our obesity problem. I really am full of them!

    Now I'm bored, I'm going shopping.
    Comments:
    I dunno Rich, you have a whole fan base I don't tap into... although I admit mine doesn't ignore my isp, thats more because... well I can't tell it too 'cause my webcounter isn't as cool as yours...

    And it WAS a sphere.
     
    Which particular fanbase are you reffering to?

    And to solve that little dilemma, you should visit my page twice as often as I visit yours :-P

    Yeah I know, I'm sorry for my mathematical insolence.

    You know, I dont know if you're gonna check this, so I'm gonna leave a message on your board too...

    But shock, horror, then I'll push your hits up even more!. Meh, you probably deserve it, you post more than me...
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?