<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, June 12, 2005

    I am drunk with power! Wait, 'whiskey'?... Yes, I am drunk on whiskey!

    Ah Lore. How I admire thee...

    In other news, does anyone who visits this site use MacOS X? I am still a little uncertain as to what exactly this entails, and I am currently too lazy to do my own research.

    Yahoo.com, Altavista.com, both list me as the first hit for "Superiority Complex" But google... that is what I aim for...

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to "revise*"

    * The management reserves the right to use the word revise to mean anything they currently wish it to mean. Meanings include, (but are not limited to) get drunk, get high, take painkillers, dose self with high powered fire hose, have sexual intercourse, read a book, eat cheese, have sexual intercourse, play in traffic, look at a map, count my spare change, take an exam, use my blackboard, make food, slaughter my housemates, duel a left handed swordsman, sneeze, claw out my own eyes, smash a window, actually revise, or all (or none) of the above.
    Comments:
    I like the way you are pretending to be cool by not mentioning WoW at all Rich....

    My god, "life is funnier when you're lonely" gets me as the number one hit.... Wow, it does even without inverted commas...

    Of course, this begs the question, does ANYONE use yahoo as a search engine? I mean, honestly, why would you?
     
    Hmm, well Yahoo is still the link on my links page, I have kept meaning to change that though...

    And I have not been playying WoW for a bit, exams and all... you are probably a higher level than me now... (L35 at the mo)
     
    Noo, i'm afraid I have tired of WoW. My character is forever stuck at 32...

    Well, maybe not forever, but for the immediate future anyway.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?