<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, June 14, 2005

    I recently had a fascinating discussion with Sally, about the "evils" of capitalism. Now, being a student I know it's practically required of me to hate capitalism, but to be honest, I have no real problems with it. I feel the worlds ills are caused by people being bastards.

    I have decided to mix tea and blackcurrant concentrate. It sits beside me now, being all dark, and purple, and moody. And hot. So I can not tell you what it tastes like yet. Tune in tomorrow folks!

    I also had a surreal moment, whilst listening to Bach and associated musicians, and musing upon capitalism, I was confronted with a pigs arse. True story.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to copy up stats notes... Joy!

    Edit: Addendum to post: The tea was very nice, I recommend it
    Edit2: According to spell check, "blackcurrant" should be spelled "flickering" The more you know...
    Comments:
    tea and blackcurrant seems wrong to me.

    Oh god, the pigs arse. MSN is an evil thing.

    Capitalism can be a force fo good, but not in a completely unrestricted sense. Well, I would saw the principles of capitalism are great, but our current corporations don't actually enbody them, because they attempt to create monopolies, which is actually bad for capitalism all round.
     
    indeed, i wholeheartedly agree. Both parts.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?