<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, June 22, 2005

    It has kicked in. It is like a chemical reaction, it takes quite a bit to get me hyper, but when I do, it all hits at once, like the activation energy of an exothermic reaction. I will be bussing now untill the fuel runs out, so I gotta keep loading myself with caffine and sugar until the end now.

    Buzzing so much. Reckon if I get 100% in my next practice exam will reward myself with a break. If not I continue on! Drinking tea that tastes of molen sugar, on about 9th cup I think. Had 3 cans of red bull. Shaking like a leaf, but working like you would not believe. I am typing this at a hugely rapid ammount, but to be honest can not remember how I started this post. Back to exam. Will update when I have marked myself.
    Comments:
    I'm realy quite glad I managed to avoid you crashing from all this Rich....
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?