<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, June 05, 2005

    Under increasing pressure, once again I approach the keyboard with the intention of blogging. There are 3 main reasons, and a small but important auxiliary reason.

    Reason number one, Kieran. The K man has been bugging me (along with a few other people) to post something again. And starting the meta blog was the final straw, I have bowed to this pressure.

    Reason number two, Sin City. I just saw it, and, awesome movie. Loved it, mildly confused by it, but it was all good. I do not have any imaginative critiques here, and do not want to spoil it for others, so just trust me, watch it. The filmwork alone is worth it.

    Reason number three, Cheese Flavoured and Tomato Pizza. Yes. In smile. Come on! Not only are you being forced to put "Flavoured" on your packaging, which is embarasing enough that you can not find actual cheese to put in your product, but you draw attention to the fact by inserting it before the tomato bit, because you really want people to know that there is a small piece of tomato somewhere in the pizza. Cheese flavoured and tomato indeed.

    Auxillary. Firefox saved my password, which I had completely forgotten (hence me not blogging when bored at uni) so I could continue blogging without the aid of my memory.

    Happy now?

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going for pasta.
    Comments:
    Hey, maybe its vegan pizza! It might be deliberate!

    And who says you posting again won't stop me meta blogging.... although I admit that its difficult enough coming up with something to write every day on my OWN blog....
     
    We shall see my friend... I have other ways of making you talk. Wait. Stop you talking.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?