<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, July 28, 2005

    Right, drunken Blogging all good.

    Does it not piss you off that people are allowed to have views which are just wrong. I'm quite happy for someone to dissagree with me, but I can not cope with someone sticking to an ideal that has been proven categoricaly wrong.

    Deja Vu.

    Yeah, so, someone tells me that it is good to kill babies, because they havent developed into anything like a human yet, they are at a stage of development less than, say, a cat. I think they are wrong, but, they have an argument, I can not really argue with that logically, so they are entitled to it.

    However, someone tells me they think Black people are "stained with the sins of their ancestors" or are not real people and well... I can not be held responsible.

    So yeah, if this comes to court, that is what I said.
    Comments:
    oh rich. Its good to hav you back. Not got my resultas yet.
     
    Hmm well I dunno Ricardo. I, for example, think that people who use the word "darn" aren't real people. Many kisses.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?