<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, July 29, 2005

    Weyhey, 3 days in a row! Score.

    So in actual blog terms... Yeah, I got a job. I work in my local, the Plough and Barleycorn. Now I know people have been fired over blogs before, but since I do not intend to slander the place, nor do I intend to pose for racy pictures in my uniform, I think I am fine.

    It is great, I walk there in less than 10 minutes, hang around the bar, occasionally pouring drinks and chatting, then get paid and go home. Perfect.

    People I work with are also good, and when I go down tomorrow (Today?) with my mates, I am sure I will have one or two drinks ready for me...

    I still have much rage at the moment, but it is being stockpiled until more are ready to witness it.

    As for the "darn" thing, who are you? And why do you not think people who use "darn" are real? I am mainly confused on that one...
    Comments:
    I can guess who the darn thing was (not me though - I wouldn't offer you any kisses). If I come to the pub will you get me free drinks? It's the only pub I can get pissed at and walk home from. The Woodpecker is closer but you wouldn't really wnt to go in there would you?
     
    Yay Rich is posting again! Your views always entertain me :)
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?