<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, August 20, 2005

    I am very drunk now I am writing my blog from my living room, during an excelent meeting of dsould sinvolving some of my faourite people in the world. For example, a few words from Andy,...

    "Richard is very drunk. This is why at least two words of the above do not make any sense. Also, his singing leaves much to be desired. We have had a multitude of singalongs this evening and both concepts of being in tune and in time, or a combination of the two seem to have escaped him. He has also spilt about a litre of southern comfort and lemonade on his living room carpet whilst drinking out of a vase. I tell you this, so now he has no right to mock others for silly drunken mistakes. That is all."

    Andy speaks correctly. there have been some excelent singalongs tonight, which have involved some quite simply brilliant lead singers over the course of some mediocre singing (mostly by me) I may well publish the videos later.

    For now, I will sign off, hoping that when I sober up I wioll remember enough to make this worth reading.If not, I am sure someone from the current populace will remind me...

    Spelling will be corrected ltaer.

    Music is my SOUL!
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?