<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, August 13, 2005

    A note about my Blog.

    I often post late at night, hence my oft-used sign off, "Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed." Which I not I have not used lately...

    Anyway, this means that when I say "today" refering to the day I have just had, I usually mean yesterday. This is obviously due to the fact that when I post after midnight, I have not yet slept, and consider myself to still be in the previous day. So anyway, after I did go to bed, this morning I guess, I get a phonecall.

    Emma, our lovable drunken foilist, was calling to inform me that she was drunk, and had stolen a hat, and a drumstick. She then appeared to be beating herself to death with said stick on the road. This obviously meant much hilarity ensued... I am not sure we talked about much else...

    In other news, check out the "Penny Arcade" link to the right, it's been there a little while now, but I have not talked about it. I am slowly becoming quite enthralled with the site, especially the World of Warcraft comics! It has some quite fantastic humour, and I would highly recomend checking out the archives. It has come to the stage where it is equal tops with Sluggy Freelance and Something Positive in my favourites list... And rising.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?