<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, August 18, 2005

    Ok, this has gone on long enough. I have to admit it.

    I spend much of the night-time hours playing computer games, specifically, one computer game.

    World of Warcraft. It is the first and only I have played, and since I am not paying, I play as much as I can.

    Currently I control a Level 50 Warlock known as Detestai, who rides a fiery Fellsteed, and can call Demons from the other realms to aid in battles against the filthy Human Alliance.

    The spells at my command include debilitating curses, control over demons I encounter on my journeys, powerful black magic projectiles and the ability to steal both health, and the very souls of my opponents.

    This last power is as necessary as it is evil, as the shards containing enemy souls are used for the most powerful of magics, including summoning the more dangerous demons, and burning people from the inside out.

    Most proficient with a stave, Detestai currently wields a sword and an orb of power, making her only slightly less dangerous in close combat, but much stronger in the ways of magic and control.

    Currently, the majority of combat against the actuall Alliance takes place in Warsong Gulch, where the battle rages over the Orc's forresting operation, which has begun to encroach on Nightelf soil.

    Soon though, Detestai will be well enough proven as a warrior that she can take the offensive in Alterac Valley, where only the best of the best fight to turn the tide of an entire battle, with hundreds on each side, battling for supremacy.

    Then I go to the pub.

    Sometimes I eat too.
    Comments:
    Take a brek and have a wank.
     
    ... So you've finally outed yourself. Brave man, brave man.
     
    I play WoW because I am too scared to kill myself by conventional means. Without help I will slowly succumb to slow starvation in front of my PC, but with everyone help, I think, I KNOW I can get through this addiction...
     
    seriously though... level 50. Thats some serious hours man.... I enjoyed it all the way to 30 and then got bored...
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?