<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, August 10, 2005

    Well, first things first, I have had a fantastic couple of days. My day off was Tuesday, and from Monday night to this(Wednesday)morning, I have loved life. From staring up at the star filled night sky, to having a couple in the pub, it was fantastic. Dorset has moved marginally up in my estimation, purely by housing one such excellent person. Aint love a fantastic thing?

    Upon returning home, I went to work. A surprisingly pleasant experience. Two hours in which everyone was nice, no one was rude, and I did not have to put up with a pseudo-northern accent.

    I got a most humorous three-word text message of my life a few days ago, and replied, after mocking the wording, with my own three word response. After a slightly bemusing reply, ("stand by" well, I think I will stand by, thankyou for your permission...) I decided to use my most cunning wit, my most scathing humour to craft a reply, it would need to be clever, damaging infuriating, and have the cut worthy of Oscar Wilde. All that came to mind, however, was "Yer mum" which, while insulting, was not what I was after. In any case, for the next two days, I was out of phone signal, so I was unable to respond.

    Surprisingly, two people appear to have read my Blog, and have assumed that what I have written was about them. Since I did not mention names, I can only guess they saw some of themselves in my posts, and assumed it must be them. I must be getting famous.

    Doubtless, they will have stopped reading this by now. I mean, what kind of right minded person would keep reading something that offended them?

    Anyway, these two have apparently stopped talking to me, which I guess suits me perfectly. Assuming that they have surmised correctly, I had vowed never to talk to one of them again while he was drunk, and the other never when I was not being paid to be sociable.

    Now these two have come up with an ever-so-cunning plan to prevent me from talking about them here. They have decided to snub me, and not talk to me, presumably ever again.

    How mature.

    Some people would say that this is, in fact, the height of rudeness and ignorance. The inability to use reason to resolve arguments, and resorting to the lowest common denominator of retaliation. I, of course, would never say these things.

    I would also like to point out the clearly marked comments section of the site, specifically designed for people to discuss and argue over what I have written. This can be used in two ways really. People can join in with the rest of the net dross, and post random, poorly spelled, punctuated and grammatically inaccurate posts. Alternatively, and more in fitting with my arguments, they could attempt to correct me by reasoned argument, and sensible points.

    Like that is ever going to happen...

    To be fair, blatantly. It would be rude not to!
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?