<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, August 26, 2005

    Well, I had a great night tonight. I went out with Ash and Tricia, who may well be amongst the coolest people I know. (See video in last 2 posts, Tricia is the girl, Ash has long hair.)

    We went to Scandals, and had a great time, we met a Morannne, or Morag, or something, who was 62, and ammusing. They played Mr Brightside, so we were very happy by the end, and I had a subway. It was a good night.

    James Barnes took us home, thus re-qualifying himself as a legend. We had previously ran into him in Route 66, where my moshing had alienated me from my other compatriots.

    I should state, I made Scandals run out of Brandy, Corvoisier to be precise. I am very proud of this, and as a result, very drunk.

    I therefore bid you goodnight.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?