<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, September 22, 2005

    Busted 

    Ok, that was weird.

    I whacked Winamp on random, as I was in dire need of some musical entertainment, and the strains of a familiar song began to play. I then carried on with what I was doing, after all, it was a familiar song, and it was on my play lists, so all was good.

    37 seconds later, I realised the song was in fact Year 3000 by Busted.

    What. The. Hell is that song doing on my computer?

    Sometimes I think life deliberately conspires to freak me out. For example, seeing James’ profile was marked “adult” was a minor worry.

    Last few days at work coming up now, and then I am back in Bath on Sunday, so you know, if anyone wants a drink, meet me in the pub.

    Just realised it is time I was in work, so I will wrap up here.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?