<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, September 17, 2005

    Sleep 

    Well, it seems about time to go back to one of my old favourite phrases…

    Cope with it.

    It solves so many of life’s little dilemmas.

    I am not going into what inspired me to write that, but meh.

    Funnily enough, for myself I prefer “Deal with it” as it leaves the option open to actually solve the problem, but as many people seem incapable of doing that, “cope” it will have to be.

    In other news I am tired. I have not been sleeping properly, and even when I do get some sleep, something always creeps up on me to knacker me even more.

    As a result, there has been a lack of blogging, and as such the number of visitors has dropped. I will try to improve on this situation.

    I want to go out at least one more time before I go back to university, not so much from a desire to have a massive party to end them all as much as to see my friends from around here one last time before we scatter again.

    Having said that I do look forward to being back in Bath. It is a home for me now, and I do want to spend a good few evenings chilling in the Huntsman, having a beer in the Charmbury Arms, getting drunk at Po’s, Chilling with my girlfriend and getting to know my housemates. It is all good.

    I am at a loss now as to what more I can say, despite so many ideas churning round my head. Tomorrow I will write a veritable essay for you, but for now… Sleep.
    Comments:
    When are you back?
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?