<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, September 23, 2005

    Things 

    I have recently spent some time on Perotheus, which is swiftly becoming a favourite day-to-day site.

    I have taken it upon myself to spread certain cards around Bath… hopefully they will show up here.














    I do believe it is my duty to spread common decency around the world. Check out the Jared stories on the above site, I think I would have possibly killed someone in that situation.

    Also, having read the things that annoy Pero, I decided to write a similar list, but then changed my mind, when I realised that everything potentially pisses me off. My list would be far too long to contain on, well, the Internet.

    What I have decided, however, is to join 99 things. I will attempt to record 99 or more things that you probably do not know about me. Since a lot of you readers know me in person however, I would guess the actual number of unknown things will reside around the fifty mark.

    Out of interest, are there any regular readers who do not know me? Or have only met me in passing? I only ask out of curiosity, a quick e-mail or comment, even Anonymous would be appreciated!

    I will get the list up soon, if I can think of 99+ things…
    Comments:
    Hello- thanks for helping to spread the word on the cell phone cards. I'll send the file to anyone who needs it.

    My 99 things list (actually contains 100) took me a while to compose.

    My list of annoyances - didn't take so long. :) I also have a -"I saw you park in that handicapped parking spot and walk your fat butt into the store" - which isn't stated in EXACTLY that way but it's a lot of fun too.

    I'll be posting something about that in the near future.

    Thanks for adding me to your link list, I'll be returning the favor.
     
    Hmm, I was going to make a list like that, but then I couldn't be bothered...
     
    UPDATE!!!!!!
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?