<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, September 05, 2005

    Yeah I know it has been a while.

    I have been playing Fable, a very interesting game, working on the precept that eery action has a consequence. I have worked up my character, imaginatively named "Rich," to a competent fighter and mage, around 17 years of age. He can not handle a bow to save his life (literaly), but more than makes up for this with use of fireballs and lightening attacks. I am erring on the side of good at the moment, based on the fact that I am likely to have the shit beaten out of me by guards otherwise, and also that I can get discounts in shops...

    Of course, once I get my hands on some real power, said guards and merchants are in for a surprise! Also, I intend to destroy the heroes guild that brought me to where I am today... Who knows what powerfull warriors they might create in the future, I do not want rivals to my power.

    Still working at the pub, and have managed to keep my anger in check enough that I think it may have all blown over. The new managers are friendly, and seem very competent, so no worries there.

    In actual news, I went to Bristol to see "Fresher" Dave (or Sabre Dave) for his birthday. Much fun was had by all, and I got to see my lovely lady friend, so I have been in a particularly happy mood recently.

    The club was enourmous I mean... wow. It had Xboxes, bars everywhere, multiple types of music. Bloody hell. I gotta go clubbing in London!

    Right, now I'm tired, and I'm going to reach level 51 with my Warlock...
    Comments:
    only level 51? frd =level 56. fable on pc or xbox? and also. take me with you to clubs in london :-D
     
    Yeah, well screw "frd"

    I've been staying at level 50 for ages so I can own in battle grounds.

    I wish I could, but I cant get any time off from work, 7 days a week at the mo :-(
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?