<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, December 11, 2005

    Coursework 

    I have to do coursework at the moment, and tomorrow I have to give a ten minute speech on kwashiorkor and its preventative methods.

    Fun fun fun!
    (Dyslexic translation day:Fnu fnu fnu!)

    Today I made a joke in very poor taste, so I can not really relate it here, but I stand by my viewpoint that comments made in jest do not count. Well, unless you know that someone will find them offensive.

    But I do not really get that, I do not find any subject offensive. Weird, I just thought, essentially, all rules and laws that stop people saying abusive things are only keeping me down. They provide no benefit or protection for me at all. Even the common rules of decency and tact.

    How bizarre.

    So I have to be careful of what I say for no good reason. Gah, why can the whole world not come around to my way of thinking about language. No words should be offensive certainly.

    As for religion, Jesus christ it annoys me when people get arsey about that. If I want to say that I think Judaism is a load of bollocks I should be allowed. If I call Allah a bastard, why should I be punished? If I were to suggest that the Church of England is nothing but a money-making scheme, devised by a long dead king, that is my business.

    Meh, just a thought.

    Now I'm tired and I'm going to work.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?