<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, December 26, 2005

    Fat kids 

    I saw a child in the Heroes yesterday, overweight, and carrying a bag of crisps back from the bar. Needless to say, I laughed to myself, then shook my head in disappointment with his parents.

    When I saw the 2nd bag of crisps, almost told the people I was sitting with to look, and had trouble containing myself.

    The third made it blog material.

    What kind of parent buys their already chubby child (who was, by the way, spherical) eat not one, not two, but three bags of crisps on a day out in the pub? What chance does the little porker have.

    He is going to grow up thinking that's an acceptable way to eat, and I know myself it is hard to kick the snack habit. I did struggle a little with a stomach-increasing problem when younger.

    What kind of parents do this to their children?

    F*cking fat ones.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?