<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, December 13, 2005

    Fat smokers 

    I saw three girls walking down the road today. I was on a bus.

    The first girl was blonde, had well groomed hair, and was chatting on a mobile telephone, whilst chewing gum. She was pretty, in a townie kind of way.

    The second two were wearing the same revealing clothes as the first, but were significantly chunkier. They had thighs more in common with an elephant than a human being. They were also smoking, and clearly trying to imitate the way their friend walked. Oh how I laughed.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments:
    revelaing! Nice rich. I love those kind of people tho, losers that follow others and copy their style.

    oh btw u know what toby is gonna wear today???
     
    It should be noted that there were but three girls in the above post, regardless of what my grammar may suggest.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?