<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, December 10, 2005

    Holy crap! 

    It is 11.44 and I have not posted yet! I made the promise though, so here is my effort for this evening.

    I read this recently...

    Now it is called the century club, but is clearly recognisable as the centurion challenge partaken of here in Bath. As far as I recall, the only "secretion" of beer during the challenge, was in the urinal in the normal manner. Everyone in elements was doing it at some point, and I have done it twice (at least.)

    What does this prove?

    American univeristy, or "college" students are pussys when it comes to drinking. Lets face it, in a country where it is seen to be "cool" and dangerous to drink at the crazily young age of 20, there really is no time to build up a tolerance when it come to drinking.

    I remember the bad old days, drinking cheap cider at age 16... that is essentially what is going on at American campuses at age 19 and 20.

    The solution? The fencing club needs to go on a tour of the USA, spreading beer and swordfighting as we go.

    In other news, I am depressingly sober. Bloody coursework.

    Now I'm tired, and I actually am going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?