<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, December 27, 2005

    Pure Silver 

    I always worry, when writing this, that I will run out of things to write about. Therefore, I rarely blog twice in a day, preferring to save it for the next day, to stretch out my writing.

    This never works. What in fact happens is that I forget what I was thinking about, and pure comedy silver slips down the drain. (Not gold, I am not quite of sabreur arrogance yet.)

    Therefore I have resolved to write whenever the mood strikes me, this could be many times in a day, or it could be my normal schedule.

    In any case, posts will tend to be around midday and midnight, because that is when I tend to be awake.

    Incidentally, if anyone can tell me how to do t-tests, that would be greatly appreciated before I have to attempt my stats revision.

    Now I'm awake, and I'm going to eat.
    Comments:
    this post is shit and pointless rich.... v dissapointed!
     
    what does sabreur mean?
    Rebecca
     
    Make it look like a normal (0,1) then divide by the root of s squared over the root of sigma squared.

    Oh, and google ads? Sell out.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?