<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, January 13, 2006

    I take my hat off to you 

    Very sorry for interrupting! Hope we didn't spoil any future fun for you, have a nice day! (......) :-)

    Does this ring any bells? Perhaps only two people (aside from my housemates, who were also present) will know what this post is about.

    I live but a few houses away from where you were, so I went back and left a note. The apology is genuine, I was the one that shouted as we went past. That was wrong of me. Nevertheless, I am impressed by the situation, and can not help but wonder if it was a one off or a regular occurence.

    P.S you have no idea how tempted I am to write more about it here... But I suppose I should respect privacy, such as it is.
    Comments:
    The mind boggles. I'm assuming it was something more exciting than just normal sex... but what IS it?
     
    no hidden blue messages though....
     
    Or ARE there?
     
    sod privacy, tell us the whole story so we all know what its about!
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?