<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    Sigh 

    Well, I am fed up, I have probably deleted all the comments on the last post by now. I just got fed up.

    I tend to do that during the run up to exams. Oh, and as unfair as it may be, if you post anonamously, I will tend to assume you are just trolling and get pissed off with you. The "name" box is not that hard to fill in, but if your time really is just pressing enough to allow you to comment but not to do this, perhaps just adding your name at the end of the last line? Please?

    You are likely to get a much nicer (and more private) reply if you do that.

    This message brought to you by someone who should be doing Topology revision.
    Comments:
    I totally agree with you there. Anonymous posting is bad and wrong. And bad. Love and hugs! Anonymous.
     
    Mmm, topology revision. I wrote out all the theorems and proofs recently.... jesus christ....
     
    HAHA NO exams, NO revision, NO topology and MORE money. Good luck with all that btw
     
    But Anonymous is like my calling card! And coupled with my always sensible and sensical comments whats not to love?!

    Je ne sais Pardew? West Ham.

    Come on Pompey! And Arsenal tonight!

    A R?
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?