<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Trouble 

    Someone knocked a glass from my hand which fell to the floor, then rolled off of the stage, which I was on, and down to a lower floor. This occasion happened to occur, as it were, next to a bouncer, who immediately moved upstairs. I raised my hand, and walked toward said person, in an attempt to rectify the situation, having already talked to the people who were next to the area in which the glass fell. I should point out that no one was hurt, or even struck by the glass.

    I was frogmarched out of the club at this point, and I fully understand their reasoning, although I feel that in this situation it was not needed.

    I harbour no ill feeling toward the staff or management, there was nothing else they could have reasonably done, after all, they even let me reclaim my coat from the check-in point.

    But I did not throw any glasses.
    Comments:
    Here we go again...
     
    Are you sure you were not playing pub sabre?
     
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
     
    Pub Sabre is only to be played with experienced personel, with a qualified ref. This ref man NOT be a bouncer
     
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
     
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?