<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, May 28, 2006

    Maths, spiders and revision 

    Firstly, hey Alex, nearly missed your comment there... which was ages ago now, but never mind. Might see you over the summer or something, in any case I have added you to MSN on the off chance.

    In other news, revision is actually killing me. Imagine watching a spider attempting to build a web in heavy rain.... actually, no imagine it trying to pass a maths degree in heavy rain and that is a pretty good impression of how I feel. Ah well, time to find more things to do to wastte my time when I should be working...
    Comments:
    correcting speelling errors could be one.

    a second could be visiting me in Bristol. (Just pop over tomorow :P)
     
    a third in maths is infintley more useful than a first in psychology, but im biased... hate psychology!! Good luck biatch! Roxx
     
    soooooo lonnnnng since u posted.... /sai
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?