<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, June 30, 2007

    Shoes or the Pub conversation. 

    Or neither indeed. Today is a homage.

    To Bath. To the University. To Friends. To those who made my life, my years, my time in Bath that little bit better.

    I do not over state my position when I say that there are some people who just make the world better. Perhaps I even understate it. Everyone that I know who I would consider a friend improves my world at the very least, and I hope many others. Those who I merely have fleeting contact with I hope do the same for someone.

    Thank you all. In the sincerest way.

    I leave Bath tomorrow. Today even.

    In a way my heart is heavy. In another it soars. I lose those who have made me, but I see them leave to inspire and bring others to new heights.

    I have been formed and changed by my years at Bath. There are things that I regret, things that I treasure. Right now... I would not change a thing.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments:
    The feeling is definitely mutual. I will miss you- this isn't a permenant goodbye, but life is certainly going to change for all of us.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?