<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, March 08, 2008

    A couple of days 

    Since the last post I have evened the score at racket ball to 5 games a piece, had the three most awful skiing lessons of my life and won a couple of dollars at "shut the box."

    I have a general rule about writing when drunk, this rule is 'keep it short.' I shall endeavor to do so.

    Some crazy stuff is happening out here, but what with the snow, and the chance to ski as fast as I can through tree filled slopes in a t-shirt, I am neither bothered nor interested. Perhaps i shall write about that later.

    Coming soon: the arrival in the US story, and whatever the hell that strange American was saying to me in the bar...


    Whadup dog, you must be practicing for da park, coz you damn carved up that cake homie!
    Comments:
    while your writing while drunk rule gave you admirable brevity, sadly it did not prevent the repition of the same post....
     
    Two posts for the price of one! Marvelous... Glad your well, or lazy and well at least! Ah, frozen toilet water eh! One of natures own practical jokes... ;o) xx
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?