<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, March 03, 2008

    let's start writing again! 

    An official announcement: I intend to start writing again.

    Yes, I know. I keep trying and managing about a week, but this time I might actually have something to write about!

    For those of you who do not know, I am in the USA working as a ski instructor, and have been since early January. I will flesh out the details later, but for now I will let that suffice. Last night involved beer and poker, and I am completely knackered, so I am taking a day off from skiing. As you can imagine, most days are fairly interesting and or hectic, but today counts as my day of rest. So, for your reading pleasure; what I achieve when I am not working or skiing for a day:

    Wake up.
    Hit snooze.
    Repeat x6.
    Get up.
    Realise water is frozen in toilet.
    Close window.
    Eat slice and a half of BBQ chicken pizza.
    Worry about how long you can store chicken for at room temperature.
    Throw away rest of pizza.
    Eat whole tub of Ben and Jerrys.
    Read webcomics.
    Talk to Nix.

    As you can see gentle reader, I am living the dream, USA style!

    Now I'm tired, and I'm staying in bed.
    Comments:
    Hey, please leave comments to let me know you're out there somewhere, and send me the links to your websites if I know you and you'd like them on the sidebar.
     
    Heh, only 9 months between this post and the last!

    Good to hear from you.. I guess we haven't talked since before the new year actually!
     
    http://www.xkcd.com/391/
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?