<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, March 05, 2008

    More interesting 

    Things are starting to look up activity wise now, since the last post I had two games of racquetball. One win, one loss to Tom, so the score is 4-4...

    Went shopping today, what is it about the female mind that is so different to the male with regards to shopping?

    I needed socks, so I went into the shop and bought them, time elapsed: 5 minutes.
    I waited for the girls to pick up their items. Time elapsed? 55 minutes.

    In fact, with all this time waiting, I accidentally bought whisky and wine!

    OK, I say "accidentally" but I had to walk down the road, into another shop, and show photo ID to do so, but my point still stands.

    Then on to Greg's, where I learned to play golf. It is all, apparently, in the thumbs.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.

    As for the gossip.... I'd probably better not elaborate!
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?